Locations: Hong Kong
As a Senior Paraplanner you will work within our Global Pensions team in Hong Kong. At heart of our expanding presence in Asia, the Hong Kong team is a dynamic and stimulating environment for you to develop your career. You will be a key part of a specialist team advising and supporting a top performing team of Chartered Wealth Managers.
- Working directly with the head of the Global Pensions and Technical Director on a wide range of cases and clients
- Provide technical input to build out all practices and procedures for the global pensions planning operation
- Thorough research conducted where necessary and referring to Senior team members, where necessary
- Delivery of accurate and thorough research, calculations, New Business Investment Reports and FPRs to advisers
- Highly competitive base salary and annual bonus
- Relocation support Option to take on managerial responsibilities or move into a more senior technical role over time
- Market leading CRM and investment management systems
- A culture of continuous professional development and support for relevant further qualification
- Accuracy, numeracy, attention to detail
- Clear and concise communication skills – oral and written
- Ability to meet deadlines/work within restricted timescales
- Flexible and reliable team member
- Ability to work on own initiative to achieve required results
- Collaborative and inclusive approach to work with others
You must have attained at least CII Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or equivalent. You will have or be studying towards the AF3 or G60 qualification. Full support will be given for you to attain chartered status if you are not already.
Confident? Driven? Ambitious? Competitive? High achiever? Keen to work abroad?
Apply now to our recruitment team: email - [email protected]
Back to careers